Rating: 3.9 / 5.0 (120 votes)
(as of 2013-04-18 18:25:46 PST)
Neewer TT520 Flash Speedlite for Canon/Nikon Digital SLR Cameras by Neewer
Guide Number:33 ( ISO 100 )
Flash Mode: M, S1, S2
Vertical Rotation Angle :0~90 degrees
Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0~270 degrees
Lighting Times: 100-1500 times ( AA alkaline batteries used )
Recycle Time :approx 0.5-5s ( AA alkaline batteries used )
Light Quantity Output Control :with 1/8 – stop increment
Color Temperature: 5600K+200K
Flash Duration :1/800s~1/2000s
Net Weight :286g
1. M Mode
2. S1 Mode
(1) Press the MODE key to S1 Mode. The Mode is applicable for slave flash in order to create many lighting effects. It is respectively applicable for manual flash environment.?
(2) When the flash is S1 mode, it will fire synchronously when the master flash fires, comparable with the effect by the use of radio trigger. ?
3. S2 Mode
4. Power-saving Function
(1) To save battery power, the flash will enter stand-by state in about 30 minutes of idle use. Press any button to wake it up.
(2) In S1/S2 mode, the flash will enter stand-by state in about 60 minutes of idle use. Press any button to wake it up.?
(3) In Power-saving mode, the charging indicator flickers in every 3 seconds. Other Indicators are turned off.
5. Protection Function
(1) Protection in continuous flashes
(2) Systematic over-temperature protection