Pentax K-01 16MP APS-C CMOS Compact System Camera with Dual Lens Kit 18-55mm, 50-200mm (White) by Pentax
White Dual Lens Kit
- 16 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor with low noise image capture at ISO range 100-25600
- Gorgeous contemporary styling by world renowned designer Marc Newson
- Mirrorless body design with Pentax K mount lens compatibility that allows any Pentax K mount lens to work.
- Full HD 1080p video capture @ 30FPS with h.264 compression ( 60FPS at 720p)
- Complete w 18-55mm standard zoom & 50-200mm long zoom
Pentax mirrorless camera featuring the contemporary styling by world renowned designer Marc Newson. Large 16 megapixel APS-C sized CMOS sensor with low noise image capture with ISO range of 100-25600. Machined aluminum frame under a stylish black, white or yellow exterior. Supports all Pentax K-mount lens and is compatible with 25+ million Pentax K mount lenses. Full HD 1080p video capture @ 30 FPS with h.264 compression (60FPS at 720p). Sensor shift shake and dust reduction compatible with every Pentax K mount lens. Fast 6 FPS burst mode with shutter speeds from1/4000 to 30 seconds and bulb with a silent shutter action. Shooting modes include P, Av, Tv and M as well as powerful automatic modes, creative filters and finishing options. In camera HDR mode combines bracketed user-specified exposures into a single, perfectly blended still image. Built in pop up flash and external hotshoe compatible with modern Pentax flash units. Captures JPG still images as well as open standard DNG RAW. Dual lens kit includes 18-55mm and 50-200mm zoom