Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3K 16.05 MP Digital Single Lens Mirrorless Camera with Panasonic H-FS 45-150mm Lumix G Series Lens (Black) by Panasonic
- Full Area Touch Control Auto Focusing, Cinematic Full HD Video 1080/60p (H.264)
- Ruggedized Splash and Dust Proof Diecast Body for Ultimate Reliability
- High Speed Contrast AF Accuracy, Double OLED Display
- Ultra compact, light weight, 45-150(90-300mm) telephoto zoom lens, In-lens stabilizer offers steady framing when telephoto shooting MEGA O.I.S.
- High-speed and silent Auto Focus captures decisive moments Inner focus system, High reflex rate UHR lens realized high optical performance and compact size/light weight
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Black) features a 17.02MP Micro 4/3 Digital Live MOS sensor and a 4-CPU Venus Engine, which enable the GH3 to capture high resolution JPEG and RAW stills as well as intricately detailed HD video. The GH3 has been totally redesigned with an array of professional level features including a sealed magnesium alloy body, a contrast auto focus system, Full-Area Focusing and OLED displays for both the rear monitor and the electronic viewfinder.
The LUMIX G Vario 45-150mm f/4.0-5.6 ASPH Lens – Black from Panasonic is a versatile medium zoom range lens designed for the Panasonic Lumix G series DSLM (Mirrorless) cameras and is especially functional when shooting video with your camera. With a 35mm format equivalency of 90-300mm, it is a great lens to have for shooting nature, kids at play, street shots and portraits. For its extensive zoom range it comes in a compact, light-weight body that is easily carried and installed on your G series camera. The lens is comprised of 12 optical elements in 9 groups with one UHR (Ultra High Refractive Index) lens and two aspherical lenses to minimize distortion and heighten sharpness. The seven aperture blades produce smooth, attractive out-of-focus areas and a multi-coated lens element allows light to pass more directly to the sensor, which reduces flaring.