Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 12.1MP Digital Camera with Lumix G Vario 14-45 mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Lens (Blue) by Panasonic
- 12.1-megapixel 4/3-type MOS sensor; world's first Micro Four Thirds camera
- Includes Lumix G Vario 14 – 45 mm F3.5 – F5.6 ASPH.Mega OIS lens
- Live View Finder and bright 460,000-dot resolution, 3.0-inch LCD
- New Contrast AF (Auto Focus) function; Face Detection and Intelligent Auto (iA) mode
- Capture images to SD/SDHC/Multimedia cards (not included)
The LUMIX G1 Ultra-Compact Digital Interchangeable Lens camera is as easy to use as a compact digital camera. It's a new-generation digital interchangeable lens camera that does away with the mirror box and complies with the new Micro Four Thirds System standard. It also features Full-time Live View for compact digital camera shooting ease and iA Intelligent Auto) for beautiful photos with point-and-shoot simplicity. In short, the G1 writes an entirely new chapter in the evolution of the digital interchangeable lens camera.