Olympus PEN E-PM1 12.3MP Interchangeable Lens Camera with CMOS Sensor, 3-inch LCD and 14-42mm II Lens (Brown) by Olympus
- Fast Shutter Response. Never miss a shot again with the E-PM1's Fast Shutter Response time of less than 60 milliseconds. The TruePic VI feature allows for reduced shot-to-shot time by shortening the black-out time between shots.
- Professional Audio Sound Capture. Take Videos that are able to capture uncompressed CD-quality 16bit/44.1kHz Linear PCM stereo recording or AC3 Dolby Digital audio.
- 12 MP with 3.0″ LCD Screen
- Face Detection with Eye Detect
- Full 1080 HD Video Shoot up to 29 minutes of 1080 60i HD Video and stereo sound in either AVCHD or AVI formats. A Direct HD Movie Button switches you from still to movie mode with just the press of a button.
The Small And Stylish Pen. The smallest and lightest PEN is available in six stylish colors – purple, pink, brown, white, silver and black – and features a new and simplified user interface as well as a streamlined button structure for superior ease-of-use. Its small size and portability make it the ideal camera to document life's fun and spontaneous moments. Live Chat by LivePerson Ease-of-Use Simplified Control. Operating the camera is more intuitive with the newly designed user interface. The innovative screen activates popular menu options such as Art Filters, iAuto, Scene Modes, and Movie. The on-screen graphics have also been updated with a sleeker font design and an automatic pop-up guide in the menu screen. The E-PM1's Live Guide system allows you to preview effects as you adjust them – before the image is even captured. Simply select Live Guide and turn the wheel on the back of the camera to slide through numerous photographic effects, such as brightness, color saturation, tone, etc. Excellent Shots – Effortlessly. iAuto automatically identifies the scene you're shooting – portrait, landscape, night portrait, macro, or sport – and adjusts the settings to optimize results. The E-PM1 is also equipped with 23 Scene-Select modes for effortless picture taking, including new 3D mode, Fireworks, Sunset, Children, Macro and Panorama, to name a few. There are even three scene modes that are specific to shooting with Olympus' conversion lenses to optimize the performance of those lenses.